Common questions about iHelp, what we do, what it
costs and ways we work with you to solve your problems.
How much will it cost?
We’ve found an hourly rate to be the best solution, with a one-hour minimum.
Our rate is $150 per hour for most work. Each situation is unique, but that’s a good start.
What about travel?
We’re based in North Dallas, but we really get around. In many cases,
there is no additional charge to come to your home or office.
Call us for a consultation or to get a solution for your problem – we don’t
believe in band-aids. We’ll fix it and it will stay fixed, period.
If you have any questions, or would like any additional information,
please su*****@ih**********.com">email or call 214.329.0811. We’d love to hear from you.
There are some useful tips on the iHelp blog
Professional IT Services & Consulting
Donny’s been at this a long time. More than 25 years to be exact.
Over that time, he’s earned many professional certifications, including:
- Apple Certified Systems Administrator (ACSA 10.5, 10.6)
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC 10.2 – 10.9)
- Apple Certified Trainer (ACT 10.5 – 10.14)
- Apple Certified Specialist – Directory Services (10.6)
- Certified Mobile Technology Competency (MTC+)
- Apple Certified Specialist – Security & Mobility (10.6)
- Apple Certified Specialist – Deployment (10.6)
- Apple Certified HelpDesk Specialist (ACHDS)
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
- Certified Wireless Technical Specialist (CWTS)
- Certified JAMF Product Sales Professional
- MobileIron Certified Administrator
- AirWatch Certified Sales Professional
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE-NT4)
- Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA — Metaframe 1.8)
- Certified Novell Administrator (CNA).
Additionally, clients have good things to say about Donny.
Auto Amazon Links: No products found.